Auxiliary Nursing Midwifery (A.N.M.)
DURATION OF THE COURSE & CURRICULUM:
DNHINS offer 2 years regular A.N.M Program.
The curriculum followed would be as per the guidelines laid down by the Indian Nursing Council and Department of Health Government of Bihar.
Candidates applying for the A.N.M Program must fulfill the criteria:
- The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on or before 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
- The maximum age for admission shall be 35 years.
- The minimum educational requirements shall be 10 + 2 in Arts (Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Economics, Political Science, History, Geography, Business Studies, Accountancy, Home Science, Sociology, Psychology, and Philosophy) and English Core/English Elective or Science or Health Care Science – Vocational stream ONLY passing out from recognized Board.
- Student shall be medically fit.
- Students qualified in 10+2 Arts or Science examination conducted by National Institute of Open School.
- Student shall be admitted once in a year.
There will be 2 rounds of qualifying examination being conducted at the Institute.
1st round will be a Written Examination of 60 marks followed by Personal Interview of 40 marks. Final selection is based on the collective performance of the candidate in both the exam.
Successful candidates will have to submit following documents at the time of admission.
- Original 10th &12th or equivalent Pass Certificate.
- Original 10th &12th or equivalent mark sheet.
- Original S.L.C/C.L.C.
- Original Conduct certificate.
- Original Migration certificate.
- Original Caste certificate if applicable.
- Allotment letter (Govt. quota)
- 8 passport size photographs.
For GIRLS: White Salwar Kameez / Sari, White Apron